I really think salad is the best part of the dinner. If we speak about the savoury part of it)) So here I have another one to share with you.
Salad with apple, pecans and camembert
Makes 2 portions
- Mix leaf salad, 1 bag - 100 g
- Apple, 1
- Egg, 2
- Camembert, 75 g
- Dried cranberries, 40 g
- Pecan nuts, 50 g
- Greek yogurt, 4 tbsp
- Dijon mustard, 1 tsp
- Poppy seeds, 1 tsp
- Vinegar of your choice, 1/2 tsp
- Garlic powder, 1/2 tsp
- Salt, pepper
- Mix all the ingredients for dressing and put aside.
- Hard boil eggs, cut them in four.
- Slightly toast pecans on the stove and chop them.
- Cut the apple in 1-2 cm cubes.
- Put salad leaves on a portion plate, top up with eggs, apple, camembert cut in chunks, scatter cranberries and nuts, drizzle with dressing.
It’s a very simple salad, just put everything on a plate, yet it is quite flavourful and tasty.