Clementine, prosciutto, mozzarella salad
Makes 2 portions
- Mozzarella, 2 balls
- Lemon zest, of 1 lemon
- Clementines, 2
- Rocket, 1 handful
- Lettuce, inner leaves
- Mint, 1/2 handful
- Prosciutto, 2 rashers
- Balsamic vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil. 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice, 1 tbsp
- Salt, pepper
- Roughly tear mozzarella and place it on plates, season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with lemon zest.
- Cut clementines in rounds and put on top of mozzarella.
- To make the dressing mix olive oil and lemon juice, add some sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to your liking.
- In a separate bowl mix together lettuce leaves, mint leaves, rocket salad with dressing.
- Put prosciutto rashers on a board and roll with half of dressed greens in each.
- Place the rolls on top of mozzarella and clementines, sprinkle with grated parmesan.
- Scatter some mint leaves on top and drizzle with vinegar.