Here the most important factor is the ripeness of mango and avocado, they make this dish creamy and juicy.
Chicken, mango, cashew salad
Makes 2 portions
- Chicken breast fillet, 1
- Mango, 1
- Avocado, 1
- Spinach, 2 handfuls
- Cashew, 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice, 2 tsp
- Runny honey, 2 tsp
- Extra virgin olive oil, 3 tbsp
- Salt, pepper
- To make the dressing mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Bake the chicken breast for 25 minutes at 180°C in foil. Cool and cut in bite-size cubes.
- Panfry cashew nuts on a dry skillet.
- Put spinach on plates, place mango cut in wedges and avocado cubes on top, then chicken.
- Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with cashew nuts.